Prices for RBTs seem to be on the rise (no surprise; so's everything,
right?)  Before I lucked into a Heron--it just arrived yesterday!--I was on
the hunt for an RB-T, and anything I turned up in my size (59 cm) was
offered to me for no less than $500--and, as Joe says, in "well ridden"
condition. --Tom