So your perception is that used bike opportunities "go looking for you"?

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of William
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 1:04 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: OT: your opinion of the Bridgestone RB-T?

I never go out looking for a used bike, but when the perfect used bike
opportunity finds me, I am often ready to take advantage

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:34:16 AM UTC-7, EricP wrote:
Agreeing with the other folks here.  I've come close a few times over the past
few years to buying an older bike.  Once I've sat down and figured out how much
would be spent, have decided it wasn't worth the effort.

The other thing (and this is not a rub on the RB-T) but a lot of the older
bikes don't take the tire widths I need.  As Jim Thill is well aware, came
close to buying an older Miyata touring bike.  Once I looked and figured out
the bike might be able to fit 28s with fenders that idea went out the window.
Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Scot Brooks <scothi...@gmail.com<javascript:>>