Another great source of potassium (and sodium) is V-8 juice or Garden Patch
from Trader Joe's..

Eight ounces of Garden Patch has about 16% of the MDR (similar to a bottle
of milk from a young coconut - aka "coconut water") Lots more vitamin C and
other desirable nutrients as well.

Several stores (TJ's and Whole Foods among them) have calorie free water
laced with electrolytes.

Regards,

Corwin