??? 25K miles at least? Hardly short. Uncomfortable? Proof? Again 25 k
miles over the years? My first Flite from circa 1990 that has been on half
a dozen bikes with 7 k on the last one? Not to mention all the other Flites
I've put thousands of miles on? And this is just one particular model of
plastic saddle?

Don't make unsupported universal assertions.

--

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com

Albuquerque, NM