On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 10:56 -0500, Matthew Joly wrote:
> Arguing comfort or lack thereof of something one has never used is not
> disingenuous?

Isn't that exactly what you are doing?  I say again, the world is full
of platic saddles.  Most cyclists find them comfortable.  If you haven't
found one yet, you should go try all the various varieties available.
There are hundreds, if not thousands.  Don't dismiss them all out of
hand as "uncomfortable" if you have not tried them.

> Zappos, to name one large company, allows people to search its site
> for Vegan shoes.  There are vegan restaurants throughout the world.
> Vegan is a mainstream commercially acceptable market.  Vegan may have
> been political 10 years ago.  In 2013 it is not.

It damn sure is OT.  And in this context, also political.