I've used the Nitto butterfly cages, the VO similars as well as the VO
retros, and the King Irises, and I've managed to break two Nittos and
(IIRC) one VO but never a King, even with almost 30 oz double wall steel
bottles (= long and heavy). The King's don't look as shiny but IMO they are
the best out there regardless of value, and this is true even more given
the price.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Lynne Fitz <fitzb...@comcast.net> wrote:

> You buy the King cages when your VO cages break.  Like both of mine.
>  Although, if I could weld aluminum, or whatever it is you do, they could
> be repaired.
>
> On Monday, May 20, 2013 6:08:56 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
>>
>> Finally  a nice wire cage that keeps bottles from falling out the side.
>> Nitto-esque bottle cages at RBW on the cheap.
>>
>> http://www.rivbike.com/**product-p/wb7iris.htm<http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/wb7iris.htm>
>>
>  --

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com