RE: ECR: there's and extra small frame, check the geometry and standover
height. I ride a 48 Sam and would ride a SM ECR. I already have a a SM
Puglsey and it's fine. Nothing wrong with 29+ and *wide* tires; you can
roll over anything, believe me. I have as yet rode my Pugsley in snow. It
is my mtb ride, and I've done a little beach riding where no other mtb
could go.