The actual rules in the LCRIs are at
https://sites.google.com/site/opencatalogingrules/22-17-22-20-additions-to-distinguish-identical-names
"22.17-22.20. Additions to Distinguish Identical Names". Although
flourished dates are allowed, they are sixth of seven in order of
preference. Therefore, they were trying to reduce the use of flourished
dates.
--
*James Weinheimer* weinheimer.ji...@gmail.com
*First Thus* http://catalogingmatters.blogspot.com/