From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Gene Fieg
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:12 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Change of title, not content : RDA experts

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Gene Fieg
<gf...@cst.edu<mailto:gf...@cst.edu>> wrote:
I asked this question before, but we might as well go with RDA in this matter.
Book in hand: A brief history of the Western world / Thomas H. Greer, Gavin
Lewis.
Prev. title:  A brief history of Western man.
Under RDA do we need a preferred access point (i.e. u.t.) for this?
Chapter 6 ain't too clear and I don't see an LCCPS on this.

LC has classed both under the same class using the same cutter.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not represent
or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content
contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that of the original
sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School of Theology or
Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a courtesy for
information only.