I agree with Heidrun that you could apply 1.7.7 Letters or Words Intended to
Be Read More Than Once

“If a letter or word appears only once but the design of the source of
information makes it clear that it is intended to be read more than once,
repeat the letter or word.”

Notice that this instruction is in 1.7, which is the general guidelines on
transcription, so it applies to the Statement of Responsibility.

So:

/ mit Beiträgen von … ; hg. von … = with contributions by ... ; ed. by …
(assuming that the abbreviations are on the resource)

The order of the statements (keeping the terms in the same language
together) is from ISBD2007 p. 91

Deborah

Deborah Fritz

TMQ, Inc.