Hi again!

The problem is that we are send from 2.7.6 to 1.8, and then, from 1.8 to 1.7.
So the same rules seem to apply to all « transcribed » elements (title,
statement of responsibility, edition, production statement, etc ...). If
characters are missing in a title, I must write up a note; therefore, the same
is probably true for dates, yet, as Mr. Mac Elrod observes, correcting
descriptive elements in a note is not always the most elegant solution...

Marie-Chantal L'Ecuyer-Coelho
Bibliothécaire
Direction du traitement documentaire des collections patrimoniales
Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec
2275, rue Holt
Montréal (Québec) H2G 3H1
Téléphone : 514-873-1101 poste 3730
mc.coe...@banq.qc.ca