John,

I'm glad to hear you'll be blogging again from this year's JSC meeting.
Thank you very much for taking the time, it is very much appreciated!

Heidrun

On 21.10.2013 19:11, JOHN C ATTIG wrote:
The discussions have not yet taken place; the documents being announced are
proposals and formal responses.

The Joint Steering Committee for Development of RDA will meet November 4-8 in
Washington, DC; decisions on the proposed changes will be made at that time.
Two or three weeks after the meeting, an official set of Outcomes will be
issued and posted on the JSC website.  That document typically includes the
sort of information you are asking for.

During the meeting, I will be posting a daily blog describing the discussions
and decisions.  The blog is available at:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/jxa16/blogs/resource_description_and_access_ala_rep_notes/

This blog attempts to document the decisions in some detail, and refers back to
the proposals and responses.  It may be less useful to you than the official
outcomes.

      John Attig
      (former) ALA representative the the JSC
      jx...@psu.edu