Pete Wilson said:

>This might not be as important if PCC policy weren't to use
>relationship designators for all "creators."

If you don't like any of the more exact terms, your best option would
seem to be to use $ecreator.  It's not in one of the "lists", but
we've been told in the absence of an appropriate term, we can use the
category.

We also lack a good term to use for the gallery or museum as a 710.
It is impossible to have a finite list provide a term for all possible
relationships.

Some of us are using $ehost institution, but I would prefer the same
term whether 110 or 710, perhaps $evenue?  That hardly suggested a
creative role however, does it?