I always write them back and tell them I will only sell to them if they use a bogus credit card. I never hear back.

Todd

John Raynes wrote:

Jeff,

We get a few a week, every week. They're always for a list of parts, never for a group of items that would go together and make anything resembling a system. I've never been tempted to even try to respond.

It seems to me as if they always leave that "signature" of bad grammar, or "Dear Sir/Ma", almost as if to cue any savvy dealer, whom they would not want to deal with. They're only trolling for rank newbies, I would think.

John Raynes
RE Solar
Torrey, UT