Chris: Thanks!

Were all of the components in the cabinet factory mounted and inter-connected, or was it field assembled?

How much does the finished product weigh?

Do you have any Sonnen and/or Outback URL(s) that provide installation documentation and a high level single line electrical block diagram of what's inside the box?

Thanks! Gary