Mark,

We humans many times make quite a stumble when we take a big new step (grid tied solar plus L-ion storage with the brains to manage all of it). I agree with you on one hand, we'll probably screw-up the first few iterations. On the other hand I feel pretty confident that my sensor laden, computer driven, signal processing, technology burdened truck will get me from point A to point B with few worries and for many miles. I think we'll figure this out as there is a very powerful incentive to do so.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.