Chris: Thanks! More questions.

Page 14: I am assuming that the Sonnen system is comprised of the components and functionality encompassed in the box in the upper right side of figure 2. And the Outback Radian is the inverter used for "F" - the "Storage System" inverter?

Pages 14, 15, and 29: No info on PV array sizing is provided. Does the Sonnen design assume that a totally separate grid-tied inverter system already exists or must be installed if PV charging is desired?

Page 15: The system is AC coupled. When in "Backup Mode" how does the Sonnen BMS control charging from the external grid-tied PV inverter system once its battery modules are fully charged and the house loads are low? Does the Sonnen BMS handle this situation without disconnecting relays or frequency-shift throttling?

Page 15: Is the nomenclature in Figure 2 for the Utility Power Meter "G" and the Consumption Meter "D"  reversed?

Regards, Gary