I have also used the sunmoto mounts with the multiple holes. They are
called the AL shoe I believe.  It makes a great alternative to the DPW ez
foot which are very expensive and take forever to receive.  We but butal
mastic tape on the back.  Just like the ez foot.

Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters
www.reosolar.com