From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On
Behalf Of jay
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 4:27 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: [RE-wrenches] rail less standing seam attachments

HI All,

I’ve got a client who is set on wanting to do rail less racking.   I’m just
working with him on overall design, hes doing the work.

Its not a large system.  16 modules on two roof orientations, ( 4 on one, 12
on the other)  with offset modules.  Standing metal seam roof that is being
installed with solar in mind,  lots of fasteners.

Hes very competent and pays attention to details.

Any positive/negative recommendations.

thanks in advance,

jay

peltz power