We use these with pretty good success, and pretty cheap compared to other
options we found.

http://www.industrialsafetyproducts.com/guardian-10600-fall-protection-two-way-universal-standing-seam-clamp/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzIzWBRDnARIsAAkc8hF_TnEnoT5LwV1uyLKfvdTsmWkwrh-qWaUQFCCJywDd6QSHXmXFEhsaAiBoEALw_wcB

-Glenn

From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Benn
Kilburn
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 8:24 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] rail less standing seam attachments

Ray,

I believe S5! offers an approved roof anchor that attaches to standing seams.

A bit pricy (few hundred, I think) especially considering they are one per
person but sometimes that's the cost of safety.

Benn Kilburn

SkyFire Energy

780-906-7807

On Mar 31, 2018, at 11:19 AM, Ray <r...@solarray.com <mailto:r...@solarray.com>
> wrote:

Hi Bill;

Not to hijack the thread, but how did you handle fall protection and work
safely on that 12:12 pitch metal roof?  I have a steep standing seam roof
project coming up.  We wanted to set a ledger board on S5 clips, but were
worried they would leave visible damage to the new roof.

Thanks

Ray Walters

Remote Solar