From: William Miller <will...@millersolar.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] rail less standing seam attachments
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>

Jay:

This concept was discussed in this forum recently, so if you have been away
you might check the archives.  Cons I remember included: awkward spacing of
module support points, no wire management, confusing options for clip
selection, likely poor module alignment and poor ventilation.  There may be
more cons and I guess the only pro I can think of is saving the cost of
rail?  I have looked into it and I just haven't been convinced it is a good
idea.

William Miller

Lic 773985
millersolar.com