On 04/12/2018 08:53 AM, Aaron Mandelkorn wrote:
Thanks all. The flange plate was what I was thinking. It may be to difficult to level a ballast mounting roof system. Engineering may be a little difficult I assume?
No, engineering is easy. If it is unbroken it should be at least as strong as concrete. The epoxy in anchors will work. If the rock is not perfectly level you can do a thin concrete pad on top of the rock to make a flat spot to bolt to. Drill the anchors through the concrete leveling pad and into the rock.

I love anchoring to rock. It's free and not going anywhere!

-James Jarvis
APRS World, LLC