Thanks everyone.  Sounds like most have had the opportunity to do this.  I
can't believe that in the Colorado mountains this is the first time I am
running into this situation in 12 years of business.  I'm excited to see
how it works.  A concrete pad for the anchor plate will work out
perfectly.  I appreciate all the advice and so promptly. This list is such
a great resource!

Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters