*From:* RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] *On
Behalf Of *Aaron Mandelkorn
*Sent:* Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:28 AM
*To:* RE-wrenches
*Subject:* [RE-wrenches] Mounting on rock

Hi all,

I have a customer that requires a mounting option I have yet to encounter.
His site sits on top of of a massive hill of granite.  It is relatively
flat.  Are there any mounting options that could work here?  We are only
talking about (12) to (16) modules for an off grid array.  Is there
anything that can bolt to rock?  I typically use dpw or Mt solar pole
mounts but can't imagine how these options could work.  Any thoughts?

Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters
www.reosolar.com