From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Dana
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:08 PM
To: 'RE-wrenches' <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Trojan L16RE-2V set-points

Return amps at 0 is physically impossible I think. The lowest Return amps I
have ever seen acknowledged by a charge controller on a 24-volt set was 3-4
amps on a new set of batteries. Older sets 6-8 amps.

I was trying to see how low you could go before it would stop Bulk.

29.8 for 6 hours? was cooking them plates& boiling off electrolyte. These
batteries must have been so hot.

To Float my 48-volt HUP set takes about 250-300 watts with no load. 5.21-6.25
amps.

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com
<mailto:d...@solarwork.com>

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz
<http://www.solarwork.biz>

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"