Friends:

I used to buy Trojans. My vendor told me about 3 years ago that Trojan had been
acquired and the chemistry in the plates had changed. Later they denied making
that statement.

 I had a set of L16s vastly underperform. Trojan suggest a bulk/absorption
voltage higher than any other manufacturer, a value hard to achieve and
maintain in a small off grid system. I replaced them with US Battery and system
performance improved.

Due to the decline in quality I stopped using Trojan. Due to the varying
stories, I stopped using Battery Systems. We prefer the MK/Deka brand.

William