IE has been good with their LFP and Schneider spread sheet data for easy
system config. I can't see Nife anymore. Gobble
Dave Angelini Offgrid
Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
[1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net [2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018
10:55:56 -0700,  wrote:  Hi Guys, I have a potential customer inquiring
about installing a pre packaged Iron Edison system.. I recall hearing
strange stories about Ni-Fe batteries but don't recall the specifics. I
have done a few searches with mixed results.. And have friends advising I
run like a Rabbit.. Thought I'd run it by you folks for an update.. Thanks,
and Happy Turkey Day.   db
Dan Brown
Foxfire Energy Corp.
Renewable