Hi Drake,

This is a residential application, so it is likely that we already are set
up on DHCP, although this is not verified. If this was set up on static,
would it cause the disconnection issues?  *Hard to know, there are a lot of
pitfalls for static IP addressing, most of which I don't understand.  If
there were devices with the same IP address they would interfere with each
other and could cause disconnection issues.*

Is it the router that is set to DHCP? * Its actually the device is set up
as DHCP.  It is handing over control of its networking parameters to the
router (including the IP address).  Routers will have the ability to
perform the DHCP operation..*

Doesn't the router assign the Gateway the IP addresses? * If you are
talking about the Conext Gateway (not the network gateway) as long as you
set the Gateway to DHCP, yes you've given the IP addressing duty to the
router.*

Im thinking that since Schneider is experiencing so many issues, its
probably a software issue on their end.

Hope that helps.