bulletproof. They are coming out with a 120/240V split phase to work
with a 48V battery bank. I don't know that these are grid interactive,
or if they can be stacked.
We need a manufacturer to produce something equivalent to the FX series
inverters, or the earlier Radians.
What is the best choice for a grid interactive, battery based inverter?
I tend to lean toward Schneider. Drake Drake Chamberlin Athens Electric LLC Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810 CO Master Electrician's License 4526

---

On 2021-03-28 12:04, Roland - RES wrote:

Aloha Wayne, We too have been plagued by this issue, that has been extremely frustrating for us and our clients. The newest 1.4.6 firmware is supposed to fix this issue. We have updated our systems with this and so far so good. However because of the sometimes long delays between the faults we can't be certain. Prior to this most common fix was replacing the mate. Also on FP2 we had a couple factory units have the hub jumpers set for the wrong stacking. I believe they were set for parallel operations versus series. Strange it would work fine with the jumpers either way for a long time. But it's worth a check.
Sent from a IPhone, with touch screen keys on the fly. Please excuse shortcuts
and typos.

Roland Shackelford

NABCEP CERTIFIED PV INSTALLER President Renewable Energy Services (RES), Inc. Mobile: 808-938-9239 [3] www.renewablenergy.com [4]