Hello fellow wrenches!
We have had this issue with a couple of systems and it drove us crazy.
This was for two  systems that had been programmed to run in mini grid
mode. After replacing all communication wires with shielded cable,
replacing the mate, replacing hub, replacing guts from both inverters we
still had the problem.  What finally solved it was changing it to HBX
mode.  Havn't had the issue since.
What mode are the inverters/mate programmed to operate in.
Also, of course making sure all firmwares are most current on all updatable
devices.
Keep us posted if you find the culprit.
Hope that helps!
Sunny Regards,