I'm sorry for the confusion Alberto. I think I spesifically asked (the guy
who updated the server wikis) to change database names as they are totally
different from the earlier Taiga setup. I think he just forgot or something
as we made the wiki updates in a small rush due to most of the day went in
making the release :) I have corrected this part now to the wiki. Good thing
that you read my README on the servers as it had the correct db names :) Btw
did you use the wiazard  to make the configs? If so what did you think about
it in general?

For everyone: The "Getting Started With Taiga" wiki page should be quite
well up to date with this fix. The "Getting Started With Naali" wiki page I
mostly updated to latest info and took a couple of screeshots. All
potentially outdated data in the Naali page is marked with a small note. I
will personally check both pages tomorrow and take new screenshots. Please
post to the mailing list if you are having trouble with either release and
well provide help.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer