On Fri, May 11, 2018, at 15:32, James Galvin wrote:
> With that, version 06 of this document has been published and the chairs
> are declaring WGLC closed.  The document is now ready for submission to
> IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

Isn't that a little rushed?

>From a quick search I have found about only 2 explicit mention of support of
>this document, from Pieter and Scott (as for myself I can not say I
>explicitely support it because I am still uneasy by the need for it or not
>seeing it and still not understanding some part of it like all the "role"
>part).

Also the document went into so many iterations during the period that it was
basicaly impossible to follow
(one night I have tried reviewing its newest version by implementing it in my
client... to find out in the morning that a new version went out so I kind of
decided to stop giving it my time before it stabilizes in some way); some new
comments even just popped out on the mailing-list yesterday.

So I feel uneasy process-wise. Based on the amount of iterations during WGLC it
looks like to me that there is at least still some work needed on it, and I am
not sure its current version correspond really to the working group consensus.

The above applies the same way for the two "organization" documents.

--
  Patrick Mevzek