Chairs,

Do we postpone the submission to IESG or do I continue my write-up?

@Patrick, did you have time in mean time to catch up? How would you like the
draft to be changed in order to support it? I guess it's the fact that roles
are defined as properties of the organization and at the same time as
properties of the link?

Kind regards

Pieter