On Wed, May 23, 2018, at 13:36, Pieter Vandepitte wrote:
> @Patrick, did you have time in mean time to catch up? How would you like
> the draft to be changed in order to support it?

I unfortunately think that I am not convinced by the use case, and I believe
that the document could be an I-D referenced on the IANA EPP Extensions
registry without the need to become an RFC. Which other registry wish to use it
on their systems? And if there is, then for other things than resellers?

That does not change anything on the WG consensus on the documents, which
should proceed on their own pace.

> I guess it's the fact
> that roles are defined as properties of the organization and at the same
> time as properties of the link?

Yes, that is one troublesome point I raised months ago.

--
  Patrick Mevzek