Hi Patrick,

I respect your opinion and my gut feeling says it won't be used for anything
else than resellers. But I might be wrong (and history tells me the odds are
agains me :-)). I also respect the opinion of others and it's not up to me to
assess in depth the needs of other registries, I can only challenge and trust
other participants to act truthful. More important to me, the model seems
correct and logical, with the others' point of view and needs in the back of my
head.
The only thing that bothers me in general (not only for this extension) is the
low participation in discussion making it difficult to develop a specification
that fits all needs.

I do not agree with you regarding not moving forward. A lot of registries
-including the one I work for- are reluctant to implement anything other than
RFCs (how many extensions with status Informational in the EPP extensions
registry are implemented by more than 1 registry?)
Registrars are not happy with ad hoc extensions and I share their concerns.
Moving forward is the necessary step to be able to converge to a single
implementation for modelling resellers (and to enable interoperability)

It is certainly not my intention to try to convince you to approve the draft. I
will continue my write-up but I will write down your concerns and it's up to
others to decide whether the Draft can become a Proposed Standard

Kind regards

Pieter