I guess it depends on the amount of filtering you can have for each of
the frequencies you want to use, and the cable switching needed to use
the cavities for that freq. Imagine a coax switch with a port for every
frequency you want to activate, now duplicate that so that you can
transmit and recieve, you will need a dummy load for each unused
transmit port to keep the impedance correct there on the recieve side
you will just need the filter with a deep enough notch to get the remote
base freq in and keep the rest out. The 731 has 10 memories if my memory
is still holding up, so when you are finished you will have a controller
with 10 outputs, 20 sets of cavities, 9 dummy loads, 2 10 port switches,
2 more antennas and feedline runs and then you can begin to tune out
whatever else you find once you connect the antennas to the outside
world. There is a way to do it but it depends on your desire to aquire
the components needed to allow it to co-exist, and the patience to get
it all working together. In the commercial market it would probably cost
about 35-40k to make this work, but with tower tenants on long enough
leases to amortize the capital investment it will even pay for itself if
nobody gets cold feet. As for a ham radio project, it may not be
practical as every time you want a different freq. you will have to go
try tuning the associated cavity set/s and that will grow old after a
few cold or hot trips to the tower site. It is not a push button
adventure if thats what you were thinking, there is a ever present noise
floor to contend with not including the noise you have already on-site.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD