If it's possible to do this conversion and I end up doing it, this
repeater won't see that much usage compared to a lot of other ham
repeaters...it's just for a small group of people who I don't think
will abuse it *too* much...but anyway, here's what I found in
looking at it again:

TKN6413A - on one of the wire bundle connectors going from power
supply to exciter
PT7 - red, stamped on power supply near bottom
TLN8847A1 - on small circuit board on back side of power supply
25D84561A01 and 5247338 - on the larger of the two black transformers
27E83972GQ5 - on upper part of power supply, on side of chassis

Hopefully, out of those numbers, at least one of them is meaningful
and provides the info you need.  I'll look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Matt

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   Before you get too far into this, please note Motorola made
>  three versions of the power supply you may be currently looking
at.

>   Most likely, the power supply you have there is the intermittent
>  duty version.  The part number of the power transformer and/or
the
>  power supply model number will tell you for certain.
>
>   Intermittent duty is a 20-25% transmit / 75-80% receive ...
meaning