Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Weather Alert Monitor

I think it really depends on what you want & what your users can tolorate.

I installed a SAME WX receiver on my repeater system in Sioux City, Iowa.
Programming it two broadly can cause it to trigger for problems 100 miles away
that are not any kind of a treat in our area of coverage.  Then the users
local feeling like the repeater is always crying wolf with problems that don't
affect them.