Hi all

As a software and hardware engineer of 20 years and a ham also for over
20 years I would recommend an ICS controller.
And, if Kevin had the time to install the new Single M controller in a
Micor that he asked for you will see a Single M repeater controller
mounted internally in a Micor at Repeater Builder at Dayton.

You can see ICS at booth 207
www.ics-ctrl.com

73
Brian