To the group;

I have a Sinclair 4 cavity Q202 VHF BPBR duplexer which is missing its cable
harness. I have a few questions about how to build a new harness for this
type of duplexer.

I plan to use RG400, N crimp male connectors, and and N tee connectors type
2F/1M. The Tee connectors will be silver plated military surplus type (Not
the imported ones). Will this combination make a viable duplexer harness?

The way I plan to estimate the cable lengths is to do a lambda/4 calculation
for 146MHz, and multuiply it by the velocity factor for RG400 to yield the
true length. This is what I was able to glean from the Sinclair
documentation. Is there anything else I need to consider?

When calculating the lengths of the interconnect cables between the the
cavites of the duplexer, does one have to take the length of the Tee
connectors and the pin length in the Male N connectors into account?
If the answer to this is yes, is the difference in velocity factor of the
connectors going to be an issue?

Thanks,

Steve
WA6ZFT