At 04:05 PM 6/9/2005 -0000, you wrote:

>If there was enough demand for said function, I can
>and would pass it on to the software guys back at
>Kenwood. They do pay attention to valid feedback.

<---Let's talk about Kenwood's lack of response to the TKR's deemphasis
curve being wrong then. I know of one dealer in particular who has been on
them for a very long time regarding this yet it hasn't been corrected. And
since it's all done in firmware, all it would take is to make the change
and distribute the new version.

I suppose much depends on what they consider "valid", eh?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
It was great to meet many of you at Dayton 2005!
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net