Are you sure it isn't something caused by your service monitor? Have you
tried a different one, or is there anything else common to all three radios?

Richard, N7TGB

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul Kelley
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 7:39 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] UHF Micor (mobile) spur

So, no one here has ever run into this before?  Really??!

I found and tested a third radio... same problem.

To restate what the problem is:  Micor mobile UHF T34...
when running in the ham band transmit low / receive high
they are spurring 910 kHz above the transmit freq.  I don't
know what would happen if the frequencies were reversed.

443.750T 448.750R  spur at 444.660
444.000T 449.000R  spur at 444.910

It's not a power supply problem.  The spur is generated low
level, not in the PA (it's somewhere before or at the
exciter mixer, Q305).  It's not the offset oscillator.  No
amount of tuning or de-tuning various stages has any affect
on the spur.

Paul  N1BUG