Yes, here is a product called STUF.  Look at:
http://www.wavehunter.com/
and look for informaton for "Stuf Dielectric WaterProofing Filler"
My company tried this product on an 800MHZ system with terrible results.  Poor
return loss readings, loose connectors after time, were some of the problems.
Your results may vary.

73, Joe, K1ike