Hm,

the HEX file looks like yours. The 5.2V at L1 don't change
when I rotate the capacitor, so I think there must be
something unlocked or wrong. The only thing that is changing
is the red LED on the front going to light in TX mode and the
current increases from 0.1A to 0.3A.

With my counter I can measure frequencies between 400 and 500MHz
at the measuring point in the first stage. It will change when
I rotate the capacitor.

73
Bernd