> Steve,
>
> Are you sure this was a Repeater (RT) Station?  If you are not
sure, it
> might be that the Station needs to be duplexed, as it's common for
the
> receiver to be disabled when the transmitter keys in a Base
Station.

> Answer these questions and I'll continue.

1. What cards are you using or would like to keep in the Station?
Only what I need to have. I was expecting to be down to just the
station control.

2. Are you doing anything special that requires the Squelch Gate
Card? No.

3. Are you opposed to starting over where your wiring is concerned?
NO

4. Does your Station presently have OEM PL tone encoder and decoder
boards installed? NO (Removed)

5. Does your Station work correctly in Carrier Squelch? Yes

6. Do you have to disable PL on the Station Control Module to hear
carrier squelch on the local speaker? Yes

1. HF, VHF, or UHF station? UHF
2. Unified Chassis, or Non-Unified Chassis? Unified Chassis

> (the Non uni chassis has a 50 conductor ribbon cable to connect
> individual decks, while the Uni chassis has everything in one
chassis
> with one large backplane board.)
>
> Kevin

Ok Kevin I am sure that it was a rptr as it even came with the
duplexers.Problem is it is a SP Model # C64RCB-3146A-SP19 (2 4
channel receivers etc. (One removed)

Hope this helps and was not sure if I should keep this in the group
or go direct. Thanks Steve