Hello group.

I'm looking at a LDG RVS-8 voter, and I'm curious about the COR inputs.
In the current linking system there is no COR signal provided, just
unsquelched audio. Does the RVS require the COR signal to be connected,
or would it work so that all COR inputs are tied high, so it would look
like there are 8 receivers on all the time, between which the voter selects?

The output of the voter would be fed to the repeater, which has a
squelch circuitry to detect COR state and a PL decoder.

..
Erik OH2LAK