From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Captainlance
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Power Supply help needed

I am looking for information on the Micor station " battery charger" power supply, TPN1106A. This unit has a large cast aluminum heatsink on the rear side of it, and a TLN5298 stamped on the chassis as well. This unit provides charging for stand by batteries as well as powering the station. No manual that I have found has any info on these supplies. For example, where does the battery hook up? Across the output? Anyone have a print or any info?\
Lance Alfieri
N2HBA

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS