From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Eric Lemmon
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Power Supply help needed

Lance,

The manual you seek is still in print, and is available from Motorola Parts for $ 5.61.  It is publication 6881104E92.  It covers the TPN1105A and TPN1106A power supplies, as well as the optional battery protection and alarm system.  And yes, the battery connects directly to the same large Jones terminals as the PA.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY