Well I have a new in the box unit and a number of them on repeaters.  Have some paper work around here someplace will look for it over the weekend and if found will pass the info on.
I know there is a pot you adjust it about 2 volts above the battery to keep it charged but it is done as to what type of battery you are using.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:16 PM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Power Supply help needed

I have one as well, never have been able to find out much though.  Yes, the batteries attach across the main output.  Somewhere inside there is a voltage adjustment that you set according to battery specs.  A switch on the back labeled float (normal position) and equalize (highr charge voltage, to equalize the batts)...   I have also been told there is a function for outputting a beep to the audio to indicate loss of mains...  but can't verify any of this.  It doesn't appear in any of my manuals...   So mine sits dormant, and I use a Xantrex C-35 and solar array...  mains go and washing machine relay un-latches to engagde batts....  hillbilly-hombrew kind of thing!
Did you ever locate the manual for the S-1323A Deviation Meter / Sinadder?  I never heard back...