-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:50 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Weird Kerchuking Problem

Here's the problem...

Every so often (several times in 10 minutes) we are getting a key up
of our repeater.

Here is what we know...
There is no signal coming in on the input frequency. No even a small
spike. It is almost like something in the set up is timing and keying,
but it is not an exact interval. Doesn't matter is RX tone is enabled
in the CAT or not.

Here is the setup...
Motorola Mitrek trunk mount on 443.275, CAT 250 controller, Com-Spec
TS64DS tone board. It has a good 300W 3 can duplexer that is tuned
correctly and working well. 75Amp power supply. The cabinet also has
an APRS rig in it, as well as a remote receiver for another repeater,
and a link radio, but NONE of that is even turned on (and doesn't make
a difference when it is).

Suggestions as to what to look for...?